Dr. Joanne Lynn, Author at MediCaring.org
Dr. Joanne Lynn (Twitter: @drjoannelynn) is a geriatrician, hospice physician, health services researcher, quality improvement advisor, and policy advocate who has focused upon shaping American health care so that every person can count on living comfortably and meaningfully through the period of serious illness and disability in the last years of life, at a sustainable cost to the community.
- What to Do about Nursing Homes?
- A survey: the experience of nursing home residents during COVID-19
- Should Anyone Live in a Nursing Home?
- Fragile Lives and COVID-19 Deaths in Nursing Homes
- Through a Glass Darkly: The Community-Based Care Transitions Program Evaluation
- Re-Designing Society for Our Future Selves
- PACE Flexibility Provisions that Would Help Medicare-Only Beneficiaries
- Measuring Performance of a Community’s Elder Care System
- Identifying Communities with Potential for Pioneering MediCaring—Suggest Yours!
- Long-Term Care Is Back in Policy Debates!
- IMPACT’s Impact on Quality Measurement for Frail Elders
- Post-acute Savings: For Profits or Reinvestment?
- Learning from Reviewing Readmissions: Tools You Can Use
- Care Transitions Activism for Geriatrics and Palliative Care
- Care Transitions Measurement 101
- Tough customers – who need care transitions most!