Tomorrow, the Colorado Foundation for Medical Care continues its bimonthly series on care transitions with a program on the Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) national initiative, with a presentation by Eve Esslinger, RN, BSN, MS, COS-C. She will cover information on how to access the campaign’s best practice intervention packages and how to identify tools and resources that address avoidable hospitalizations and oral medication use. To date, the program has released six BPIPs on subjects that include medication management, fall prevention, and cross-setting care. Learn more about the HHQI project at: http://www.homehealthquality.org
Details on how to join the program are listed below.
Home Health Quality Initiative Best Practice Intervention Packages
Teleconference: 866-639-0744 (No pass code needed)
Meeting Password: community
Please join us 15 minutes prior to the presentation to ensure the automatic system set-up has been properly established.
1) Click or Copy and Paste this to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webex.com
2) Locate the event you wish to join
3) Click on Join Now (located to the right of the event title)
4) Enter your name and email address as prompted
5) Enter the password: community
6) Dial in to the teleconference. The number is 866-639-0744 or 678-302-3564. The access code is none.